GenoType Diet Recipes
Search for a New Recipe?
Warm Duck Salad with Enoki Mushrooms and Pine Nuts
Lunch Dinner Main Course Salad Genotype Recipe: Hunter
- Butter, 1 tablespoon
- Duck, breast halves, skinless, boneless, 6 ounce(s)
- Salt, sea, 1/2 fine teaspoon
- Oil, olive, 1 tablespoon
- Nuts, pine nuts, 2 ounce(s)
- Escarole, 3 shredded cup(s)
- Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon
- Mushrooms, enoki, 2 ounce(s)
- In a deep skillet, heat the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the duck, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and cook for 15 seconds on each side. Gradually add enough water to cover duck. Simmer gently over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until duck is just cooked through. Drain and set aside for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat Add the pine nuts and sauté 1 to 2 minutes or until just golden. Add the escarole and remaining salt and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until just wilted. Stir in lemon juice. Remove from heat and divide between serving plates. Top with sliced duck and sprinkle with enoki mushrooms.