Thursday September 3, 2015
Your Grocery Story Strategy
Stocking your cart can be a cinch if you keep the central focus of your GenoType in mind. See which shopping strategy will work best for you.
- Hunter- You're a Hunter, and that means one thing — meat is your primary source of nutrition! Spend time at the meat counter asking for the freshest cuts, and try something new. It's the modern way to mimic your ancestors' carnivorous diets.
- Gatherer- You're all about the protein, Gatherer. Bring along a list of your Superfoods and start your grocery shopping at the meat, poultry, and fish counters. It's a surefire way to reprogram your thrifty genes.
- Teacher- You're so in tune with nature that your shopping path is a no-brainer. You're going to spend most of your time in the fresh-produce department, Teacher! This will ensure you get the phytonutrients your body needs to keep your anticancer defenses up.
- Explorer- Lucky you, Explorer, your GenoType finds something to benefit from in nearly every food group. So bring along a list of your GenoType Diet Superfoods and Toxins and hit the meat, poultry, fish, produce, and bakery departments. You'll find a great variety of food awaits you!
- Warrior- First stop, fish counter. Here's where you'll stock up on essential omega-3 fatty acids. Then head to the produce department where you'll reap the phytonutrient benefits of fresh fruits and veggies. Round things out with healthy oils and grains and your shopping trip is complete.
- Nomad- Your omnivorous diet means that the sky's the limit when it comes to grocery shopping for the Nomad's GenoType Diet. Just shy away from products containing lectin and gluten to keep your energy up and boost weight loss.