Wednesday April 23, 2014
Have a Good Morning
Start your day off right with a breakfast fit for your GenoType. Here's a suggestion straight from your Superfoods list.
- Hunter- The perfect start to the Hunter's day is a two-egg omelet with broccoli and onions. Sprinkle it with pecorino cheese for a zesty kick.
- Gatherer- Spruce up a protein-packed breakfast of cottage cheese with a sprinkle of almonds and sliced peaches. You'll be satisfied well into late morning with this one.
- Teacher- Add a taste of the sea by adding bite-sized pieces of smoked salmon to your scrambled eggs. Top with a few capers and you'll have yourself an easy, gourmet morning meal.
- Explorer- Keep your morning routine simple with half a grapefruit and a slice of sprouted-wheat toast topped with 100 percent raspberry preserves. You have enough to think about in the morning.
- Warrior- Warm up from the inside out with a bowl of hot oat bran mixed with chopped apples, cinnamon, and walnuts — a breakfast sure to start you off on the right foot.
- Nomad- Sweeten up your morning cup of yogurt with chopped pecans, blueberries, and honey. Add a steaming mug of ginseng tea and you'll have energy to spare — all day long.